Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Seeing Family in PA before Departure





To give everyone a quick update, I have been in Pennsylvania for two weeks and will be leaving tomorrow (Aug 19th) for Amsterdam. My flight itinerary is as follows: Pitt-D.C.-London-Amsterdam. That it a lot of time on an airplane by myself, so please keep me in your prayers for concentration and smooth transactions from plane to plane. During my stay here at home besides being in constant preparation with O.M., banks, and getting everything sorted out for two years, I have been able to enjoy some great family time, weather, and places to visit. Every update after this one will be from international soil (or waters!), so please check back soon for updates. The pictures that I have posted are: (1 and 2) Rowing down the Allegheny River. (3) Hiking at McConnell's Mill state park. (4) On my brother's friend's dairy farm, milking cows.